|Price:||Log In to View|
|Publication Date:||3Q 2020|
Omdia surveyed 100 organizations in the media & entertainment space regarding their robotic process automation (RPA) adoption and plans. This report analyzes key findings, including how media & entertainment companies are realizing significant cost- and time-saving benefits from utilizing intelligent automation, as the technology is freeing up staff hours to focus on more strategic business operations. The AI inherent in intelligent automation addresses the unstructured data gap between standard RPA solutions and intelligent automation. The latter refers to the automation of more complicated and/or front-office processes unique to media & entertainment organizations.
This Omdia report evaluates the current and future states of RPA and intelligent automation adoption in media & entertainment. The report explores the key findings of an Omdia survey of C-level executives at media & entertainment companies in the US regarding their usage of and/or plans to adopt RPA solutions. It also highlights barriers to and drivers of adoption and discusses top RPA use cases in media & entertainment.
Key Questions Addressed:
- How are media & entertainment organizations embracing RPA and why?
- What are the long-term goals of RPA adoption among media & entertainment companies?
- What are the industry-specific use cases of RPA in media & entertainment?
- What barriers and challenges are media & entertainment companies facing regarding RPA adoption and implementation?
Who Needs This Report?
- RPA vendors
- AI vendors
- Media & entertainment companies
- Global systems integrators
- Investor community
Table of Contents
2.0 Survey results and analysis
2.1 Market overview and adoption
2.2 The unstructured data gap
2.3 Taking a hybrid approach
2.4 RPA purchase methods
2.5 RPA implementation methods
2.6 Barriers to adoption
2.7 Implementation challenges
2.8 RPA use cases
2.9 RPA ownership and control
2.10 Long-term RPA goals
List of Charts, Figures, and Tables
- Media & entertainment RPA adoption & plans
- Media & entertainment current stage of RPA adoption
- RPA usage by type
- RPA functions
- Preferred RPA purchase method
- Preferred RPA implementation method
- Department operating RPA
- Top three barriers to RPA adoption
- Top three major challenges after RPA adoption
- RPA media & entertainment use cases
- Top three long-term RPA goals