|Price:||Log In to View|
|Publication Date:||3Q 2020|
When Oracle officially launched its first Oracle Digital Assistant (DA) in October 2019, the company created a competitive advantage over its key rivals. By offering full integration with its software as a service (SaaS) applications, Oracle made it exponentially easier for end users to command and control the capabilities of these applications. The company also opened the door to creating significant additional value for end users’ core revenue-generating applications.
Key Questions Addressed:
- Why is Oracle Digital Assistant a significant development within the competitive business application software market?
- What is the role of Oracle Digital Assistant and how effective is it in filling its role?
- How has Oracle become an AI company?
Who Needs This Report?
- Business application software providers
- Business application software users
- IT integrators
- Consulting and professional service providers
- AI platform solutions providers
- Investor community
Table of Contents
Virtual digital assistants and business applications
Oracle’s evolved vision and strategy