|Price:||Log In to View|
|Publication Date:||1Q 2020|
The digital transformation sweeping through most businesses includes the latest breakthroughs in machine learning (ML), a branch of artificial intelligence (AI). ML and, in particular, its sub-branch of deep learning (DL) have left the research laboratory and are being applied in real-world applications. The high-tech internet giants, as can be expected, have taken the lead in this field and many businesses are now looking to reap the same benefits.
ML can bring automation at scale that manual efforts can neither cope effectively nor even manage at all, creating new business opportunities as well as transforming existing business practices. To build this new generation of applications requires ML development tooling.
This report focuses on vendors that offer enterprises a platform for ML development, with solutions that typically offer a lot more in terms of managing the whole development-to-deployment lifecycle.
Key Questions Addressed:
- What are some of the key user roles leveraging ML development tools?
- What are some ML lifecycle tasks that ML teams are involved in?
- How is the ML tools market segmented?
- What companies offer enterprise ML development platforms
- What ML development platforms are ranked by Omdia as Market Leaders?
Who Needs This Report?
- AI technology companies
- Software companies
- Semiconductor and component vendors
- Service providers and system integrators
- End-user organizations deploying AI systems
- Industry organizations
- Government agencies
- Investor community
Table of Contents
– The roles in building machine learning platforms
– The ML development platforms that enterprises should consider
Market and solution analysis
Omdia Decision Matrix: Enterprise ML Development Platforms, 2020-21
– Enterprise execution
– Market impact
– Vendors not in theis report
Vendor solution criteria
– Inclusion criteria
– Exclusion criteria
– Definition of the ODM
– Omdia ratings
List of Charts, Figures, and Tables
- Segmenting the ML tools market
- Omdia Decision Matrix: enterprise ML development platforms 2020-21
- Expanded view of Omdia Decision Matrix: enterprise ML development platforms 2020-21
- C3 AI architecture
- Dataiku spans the end-to-end AI application development lifecycle
- IBM AI and ML platform
- Microsoft Azure ML
- Petuum Orchestra architecture for an end-to-end AI process