|Price:||Log In to View|
|Publication Date:||1Q 2020|
Omdia | Tractica’s Enterprise AI Contracts Tracker provides a list of AI vendor-client contracts, announcements, and pilots. It offers a snapshot of enterprise AI industry activity and charts the progress of contracts across technologies, applications, regions, and industry verticals.
The tracker includes data on enterprise-grade AI contracts across various technology segments, including machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, and machine reasoning. It covers enterprise AI applications ranging from video surveillance and facial recognition to chatbots, customer analytics and support, process optimization, and predictive maintenance and quality monitoring, among others.
This edition is the first tracker in Omdia | Tractica’s Enterprise AI Contracts Tracker series. It is provided in an Excel spreadsheet that logs, classifies, and details more than 100 publicly announced enterprise AI contracts, partnerships, and pilots across a number of applications and industry verticals. Omdia | Tractica has compiled information covering the period from October to December 2019. The data can be sorted by vendor/partner, client/partner, client industry vertical, geographic region, country, contract, and deployment type and date. Contracts can be further filtered by technology segment, application, platform type, meta category, delivery model, cloud type, and service. The tracker also includes brief descriptions of the contract and product details, where possible. This Omdia | Tractica Enterprise AI Contracts Tracker will be published quarterly.
Key Questions Addressed:
- What regions and countries have seen the highest levels of enterprise AI deals?
- Which vendors and end users have been actively deploying AI?
- Which enterprise verticals implemented AI contracts in 4Q 2019?
- What types of AI applications were most frequently leveraged in the deals?
- What was the most frequently used AI technology type: machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, machine reasoning, or natural language processing?
- How do the contracts compare across the AI meta categories: vision, language, and analytics?
Who Needs This Report?
- Enterprise software companies
- AI technology and platform companies
- Semiconductor and systems integrators
- Service providers and systems integrators
- Enterprise organizations
- Government agencies
- Investor community
Table of Contents
Enterprise AI Contracts Tracker
List of Charts, Figures, and Tables
- Number of deals by region, 4Q 2019
- Number of deals by country, 4Q 2019
- Number of deals by use case vertical, 4Q 2019
- Number of technologies across deals, 4Q 2019
- Number of applications across deals, 4Q 2019
- Number of deals by meta category, 4Q 2019
- Number of deals by deployment type, 4Q 2019
- Number of deals by announcement type, 4Q 2019