|Price:||Log In to View|
|Publication Date:||2Q 2020|
Omdia’s Enterprise AI Contracts Tracker provides a list of AI vendor-client contracts, announcements, and pilots. It offers a snapshot of enterprise AI industry activity and charts the progress of contracts across technologies, applications, regions, and industry verticals.
The tracker includes data on enterprise-grade AI contracts across various technology segments, including machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, and machine reasoning. It covers enterprise AI applications ranging from video surveillance and facial recognition to chatbots, customer analytics and support, process optimization, and predictive maintenance and quality monitoring, among others.
This edition is the second tracker in Omdia’s Enterprise AI Contracts Tracker series. It is provided in an Excel spreadsheet that logs, classifies, and details approximately 100 publicly announced enterprise AI contracts, announcements, and pilots across a number of applications and industry verticals. Omdia has compiled information covering the period from January to March 2020. The data can be sorted by vendor/partner, client/partner, client industry vertical, geographic region, country, contract, and deployment type and date. Contracts can be further filtered by technology segment, application, platform type, meta category, delivery model, cloud type, and service. The tracker also includes brief descriptions of the contract and product details, where possible. The Omdia Enterprise AI Contracts Tracker is published quarterly.
Key Questions Addressed:
- What regions and countries have seen the highest levels of enterprise AI deals?
- Which vendors and end users have been actively deploying AI?
- Which enterprise verticals implemented AI contracts in 1Q20?
- What types of AI applications were most frequently leveraged in the deals?
- What was the most frequently used AI technology type: machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, machine reasoning, or natural language processing?
- How do the contracts compare across the AI meta categories: vision, language, and analytics?
Who Needs This Report?
- Enterprise software companies
- AI technology and platform companies
- Semiconductor and systems integrators
- Service providers and systems integrators
- Enterprise organizations
- Government agencies
- Investor community
Table of Contents
Enterprise AI Contracts Tracker
List of Charts, Figures, and Tables
- Number of enterprise AI deals by region, world markets: 1Q20
- Number of enterprise AI deals by country, world markets: 1Q20
- Number of enterprise AI deals by industry vertical, world markets: 1Q20
- Number of enterprise AI technologies across deals, world markets: 1Q20
- Number of enterprise AI deals by top 10 use cases, world markets: 1Q20
- Number of enterprise AI deals by meta category, world markets: 1Q20
- Number of enterprise AI deals by deployment type, world markets: 1Q20
- Number of enterprise AI deals by announcement type, world markets: 1Q20
- Enterprise AI Contracts Tracker: 1Q20