The Big Data & Machine Learning Leaders Summit is a unique 2-day event to learn from and network with 120 big data leaders, machine learning innovators, robotics scientists, machine learning forerunners, data analysts and business leaders. Over the past 2 years, this event has experienced global success in Sydney, Singapore and Boston. The Hong Kong summit will showcase compelling case studies, practical tips and new applications on Data Science, Data-Driven Business Strategy, Big Data & Machine Learning in the Financial Industry, Big Data Startups and much more.
Confirmed speakers include:
– Chief Data Officer & Head of Customer Experience, AXA
– Chief Data Officer, Umeng+ of Alibaba
– Chief Information Officer, Standard Chartered Bank
– Head of Analytics and Data Science, GoGoVan
– IT Director, Business Intelligence, L’Oréal
– Principal AI Architect, OPPO
– General Manager, HK Express
– Director, Data Analytics and Insights, South China Morning Post
Whether your goal is to improve ROI on data projects, solve business problems with AI implementations, understand how machine learning will change business landscape, or enhance career skills, this year’s agenda will help you succeed.