The AI Hardware Summit US will be taking place online across 29-30 Sept, and 6-7 Oct 2020.
As the summit has gone virtual, an even bigger audience is expected this year and for the first time ever, a customizable agenda, with live and on-demand content is available.
Aside from going virtual, there’s still lots of new and exciting developments for 2020;
- Hardware Luminary Speaker: Keynote presentation from Turing Award winner & Distinguished Engineer at Google, David Patterson.
- Industry Luminary Speaker: ‘Ask Me Anything’ session with Co-Founder of Sun Microsystems & Founder of Khosla Ventures, Vinod Khosla.
- Insights from the first Kisaco Research Vendor Comparison Report: Kisaco Research’s very own Chief Analyst, Michael Azoff will present insights from the AI Hardware industry’s first ever VCR on AI hardware accelerators – an independent comprehensive analysis of 18 vendors.
- Emerging Start-up Showcase: Quickfire presentations from early-stage startups like photonics start up LightOn, followed by analyst Q&A.
- Interactive round table sessions: Partake in moderated, topic-focused round tables for audience discussions on key themes.
- Preschedule 1-2-1 Meetings: In a world where it’s challenging to meet face-to-face, it’s more important than ever that we stay connected. All attendees gain pre-event access to a meeting scheduler to organize virtual 1-2-1 meetings.
Download the agenda to find out more.